[Birdarenaemployees] This coming weekend.

Christopher Benedict cb244605 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 12:11:18 EDT 2009

Hey Everyone,
I just want to remind you to stop in the skate room and check the schedule
this week. Just because there are no Ohio Hockey games this weekend does not
necessarily mean that you are not working, there will be minor hockey games.

Also Supes, there are still ice cuts that need to be signed up for in the
office. Please come in and pick them up! There are only a couple left, but
we need to get this finalized. Those of you that have not learned to cut,
specifically those with early morning shifts, need to learn asap. We cannot
keep sending someone in to cut at 1:30 in the morning prior to your shift.
Please take care of this this week. Come look at the cut schedule and get
ahold of someone for ride alongs. If you have finished ride alongs, saddle
up and start cutting with whoever you contact... even if there are people
watching you.

Other than that, I hope everyone has had a good first half of the quarter
and good luck on midterms.

Cheers,
Chris Benedict