[Birdarenaemployees] Schedule

Mike Rose mr281808 at ohio.edu
Mon Nov 23 08:58:18 EST 2009

All,

Please find this weeks Ice Schedule attached. ALSO REMEMBER YOU ARE
RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR SHIFTS THROUGH THE END OF THE QUATER (WED.). We also
need everyone to come in a fill out your winter term availability as we will
be working on the staffing schedule over break so it can be ready by the
time we have our mandatory staff meeting on Jan. 3rd.

Good luck with finals,

Mike

--
Mike Rose
MBA '09 / MSA '10
mike.rose57 at gmail.com
mr281808 at ohio.edu
Ohio University Sports Administration Class of 2010:
Achieving excellence through integrity, hard work, relationships, and a
passion for sport business.