[Birdarenaemployees] Finals Week

Mike Rose mr281808 at ohio.edu
Tue Nov 17 16:43:19 EST 2009

Hey Everyone,

I know that there has been some confusion regarding the schedule. You are
responsible for all of your shifts up through November 24th which is when
finals end. If you are leaving early you MUST find a sub (don't leave us
short handed). Also, if you haven't already we need your winter term
availability as soon as possible. The forms are available in the office.
Please leave them with the secretary.

Mike

--
Mike Rose
MBA '09 / MSA '10
mike.rose57 at gmail.com
mr281808 at ohio.edu
Ohio University Sports Administration Class of 2010:
Achieving excellence through integrity, hard work, relationships, and a
passion for sport business.