[Birdarenaemployees] Winter intersession scheduling

Christopher Benedict cb244605 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 15:16:30 EST 2009

Hey Guys,

I want to let you know that the scheduling process is a little different for
this winter break. Usually we post a schedule in the skate room, however
since the schedule changes week to week along with your availabilty, we are
making the schedules in increments. The first two weeks are available in the
office, so if you have signed up to work over winter break, come and pick
one up. If there are any conflicts talk with fellow employees and switch
times, but use the sub book. There are only going to be about 12 of us here
so we should be able to stay in close communication. Thanks alot guys!

Chris