[Birdarenaemployees] Ben Gibbs's Friday Night/ Saterday Free skate shifts

Gibbs, Benjamin bg236706 at ohio.edu
Thu Nov 5 15:55:35 EST 2009

 Hello Everyone,
    This is Ben Gibbs and sorry for the late notice but finding replacements for my Friday proshop shift from 6:30- whenever, and my Saturday Skate room 12:30-3:30 shift slipped my mind.  My Band and I made plans to go to Cleveland to record and I will not be able to work this weekend.  There is no way I can make any of my sifts and am hoping that someone can pick them up.  Whoever does, I am in debt to you and will help you out in the future if you need it.  Thanks alot to anyone who can help me out, and I will for sure bring you back a cd from this trip.
Thanks,
Ben Gibbs
Bg236706 at ohio.edu