[Birdarenaemployees] Thank You

Keller Taylor kellertaylor84 at gmail.com
Fri May 22 12:30:43 EDT 2009

Flocker Family -

Hope this finds you all well and enjoying your Spring Quarter.  It was been
an amazing year for me here at Bird and I wanted to thank all of you for
your hard work, dedication, and attitude that made this year a success in my
eyes and will translate to future success for each of you here at Bird and
where ever you land.  Next week, more than likely Thursday, will be my last
day at Bird.  I have not yet locked in a job but have several interviews
next week and will be relocating back home to SC until I find something
permanent in the coming weeks.

If you need ever need *anything* (using me as a reference, resume help,
advice, how to deal with the new GAs (haha), etc..) *now or in the
future*please make sure to contact me via email (
kellertaylor84 at gmail) or cell phone (740-590-9839).

Again, this year has been a great learning experience for me, and most of
that learning came from my daily interactions with all of you!  I'll
have memories of Bird for many years to come!

Thank you all again and take care!

Keller Taylor
Graduate Assistant
Bird Arena