[Birdarenaemployees] SHIFT 3/10/2008

Nathan Michael Lambert nl323204 at ohio.edu
Mon Mar 9 15:09:53 EDT 2009

Hello All,

      I know its last minute, but there are some of you out there who I've
coverd shifts for that have said they would cover one of mine in return and I
guess im trying to cash that in right now. I have a cashier shift tomorrow
night ( tuesday rec skate), but im goin to be in columbus for the blue jackets
game. my shift has been in the book for some time now and no one has seemed to
pick it up. so if you would please do me this one favor i would be forever
greatful.

Nathan Lambert