[Birdarenaemployees] Bird Arena Employees: Open shift this saturday!

Matthew Roger Musarra mm352007 at ohio.edu
Thu Jan 22 20:11:52 EST 2009

Bird Arena Employees:

I have had my shift up for grabs in the sub book for this upcoming saturday
for a few weeks now, and I have yet to find a sub. If anyone would be
interested in working in the PRO SHOP during this Saturday's game from 6:30 to
11:ooPM, it would be much appreciated. Last week i was done in the pro shop
after the second period if that offers any enticement. Please reply or call me
at 216-789-0362!

cheers,

matt musarra