[Birdarenaemployees] Bird Arena Information

Keller Taylor kellertaylor84 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 16:08:19 EST 2009

All -
Hope this finds you all well!  I have a few things for you today...

   1. New Olympia drivers - you must watch the Olympia training video which
   can be found in the office.  It is only about 20 minutes long.  Please do
   this by February 13th!
   2. If you are interested in working at the Golf and Tennis Center during
   the Spring Quarter, please email Alex (mc253605 at ohio.edu) by the end of
   the week!
   3. For those of you (RAs only) that work OU Hockey games, we will be
   rotating shifts somewhat so please review the position assignment sheet in
   the skate room before your next game!
   4. We will be doing evaluations this quarter - please look for another
   email with the information regarding these in a couple weeks!

If you have any other questions or concerns, please let me know!  I will be
out of town but should be available by cell phone (740-590-9839) until next
Tuesday morning!  Have a great week!

Keller Taylor
Graduate Assistant
Bird Arena