[Birdarenaemployees] Winter Quarter Schedules

Phillip Cooke thezdriver at gmail.com
Wed Dec 30 09:59:03 EST 2009

Hello Everyone!

I hope that you all had a wonderful break and happy holidays. Sorry it took
so long, but here is the Staff Schedule for the quarter. Please remember
that you have your shift for the ENTIRE QUARTER, your shifts do not change
from week to week (unless you pick up sub shifts, of course).

If there are any problems or conflicts with your school schedule please
email me and let me know as soon as possible. If there are any other
problems (that are not school related), then they were not on your schedule
(or should not have been) and it is your responsibility to find a sub for
that shift.

Remember, you MUST accept all of your shifts or none at the meeting on
Sunday evening (Grover W115 @ 6:00 PM).

If you didn't get a shift, you didn't turn in your availability. However,
you may still pick up sub shifts.

See you all very soon! Have a safe and fun New Year's!

Take care,
Phillip

--
Phillip J. Cooke