[Ohio Cycling] OU Spring Break in Pisgah

Stephen Bartone bartone12 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 19 12:00:52 EST 2014

Hey folks,

I have just updated the "MTB NC Trip" Google document with Ohio University
Outdoor Pursuits <https://www.facebook.com/groups/251434647489/>'s gear
rental price sheet (found near the bottom under 'Links'). They offer a
great selection of camping supplies at very reasonable prices. Please give
that a look as they may run out of certain supplies at spring break
approaches! As we move through the next weeks feel free to add to the
Google doc, in particular to the "Shared Camping Supplies" list at the
bottom.

If you have not verified that you are going with us for a week of
awesomeness, you must BY TONIGHT! We need to make camping and travel
accommodations accordingly. Trip cost is $50 and will be due next Tuesday.
We hope you can join!

Thanks!

--
Stephen M. Bartone