[Ohio Cycling] Ohio Cycling Club Meeting

Stephen M. Bartone bartone12 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 22:53:14 EST 2014

Hello, all

Pisgah preparations have begun! Even though we're living like Sherpas, we need to get together and start talking spring break. The year-round, awesome riding of Pisgah National Forest awaits OU's annual appearance. Come join our club meeting this Tuesday at 8:00pm to get the details on this years 5+ day biking trip to Brevard, NC. Our spring break trip is becoming rather iconic since it started a few years ago. We hope to make it bigger, better, and more epic, yet again. We hope to see you there.

Find us at Morton Hall, in or around room 222.

Thanks!