[Ohio Cycling] Fwd: [Athens Bicycle Club] Trail work this Wednesday

Stephen M. Bartone bartone12 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 16 11:41:02 EDT 2013

OU Mountain Bike Club Members,

Here is a great trail work opportunity! This is a chance to learn from the best trail boss crew in Athens. Some of these folks have helped bring the mountain bike trails you know and love into existence in Athens. That's right, the Athens mountain bike pioneers! These guys have more experience building and maintaining trails than anyone in Athens. This is not only a great way to a) Be outdoors with friends. b) Help out with maintaining the trails that YOU will be riding, but also to share your thought or ideas about trail needs/wants to those who can make it happen. Read below for some more info. Myself and Kevin will for sure be going. Please RSVP to me via email or Facebook letting me know if you will be going so that we can plan a carpool out there and let them know how many we will have coming (they will provide tools).

p.s. If you can't tell I'm pretty adamant about trail work. It gets me almost as stoked as riding trail : )

Cheers,

OU MTB

Begin forwarded message: