[Ohio Cycling] OU Mountain Bike Meeting Recap

Fratczak, Matthew mf146109 at ohio.edu
Thu Sep 5 23:16:03 EDT 2013

Hey everyone,

Here's a quick refresher on tonights meeting:

1. Please bring the $30 fee to the next mountain bike meeting. If you don't have it you should still attend, but remember that the fee includes a bunch of goodies including partial race fee reimbursements, transportation, free food at the meetings, as well as a spring break trip to some of the best riding on the east coast (Brevard, NC) among other things.

2. There will be a group ride this Saturday @ 2:00 PM. Helmets are required.  We will meet at the soldier monument on College Green. Remember its a friendly paced, mountain bike ride and all skill levels are welcome to attend. We will be riding some sweet dirt singletrack through Sells and Strouds.

3. For you asphalt enthusiasts out there, keep in mind that there will be a road ride starting at the Paw Paw Fest on Saturday, September 14th. Includes 55 mile and 20 mile options, visit https://www.facebook.com/events/222286897926961/?notif_t=plan_user_invited for more details if you're interested.

4. Finally for your cycling fix off the bike, upcoming races and trail reviews check out the following sites:

www.pinkbike.com<http://www.pinkbike.com/> (news, event coverage, videos)
www.ombc.net<http://www.ombc.net/>  (races, ohio)
www.wvmba.com<http://www.wvmba.com/> (races, west virginia)
www.331racing.com<http://www.331racing.com/> (races, ohio)