[Ohio Cycling] OU Mountain Bike Club Meeting Recap

Bartone, Stephen sb591908 at ohio.edu
Sat Nov 9 10:24:30 EST 2013

Greetings,

If you missed this weeks meeting, here is what you missed:

1) 2014 Riding gear will be in on the 18th! Woot woot!

2) Sunday Epic. We have a group ride date set for this Sunday. Congregate at the Civil War Monument uptown, across from College Book store at 12:00pm. Weather is looking great for a high-powered, multi-houred trail ride : ) (with options to cut it short if needed).

3) We're going to Ray's MTB! This Monday the club is taking full advantage of the day off of class and heading to Cleveland to ride the world renowned indoor mountain bike park. We will leave Athens at 8:30 (be there earlier to pack up vehicles) from the Morton Hall parking lot. We need a final count of how many will be going in order to organize rides. Reply to this message or the email that is following this message. Thanks.

OU MTB

Stephen M. Bartone
Ohio University
Mechanical Engineering Graduate