[Ohio Cycling] Rousing for the 10th Annual Gravel Rouser Classic

Bissett, Derek db227407 at ohio.edu
Tue Mar 12 11:48:12 EDT 2013

Hey all,

While many of us settle back in after our adventurous week in North Carolina we will wait until next Tuesday for our next meeting. Meanwhile, we have an Athens Classic fast-approaching; The 10th Annual Gravel Rouser Classic! Here's a link to the page: http://www.athensbicycle.com/about/2013-gravel-rouser-classic-pg146.htm
The Gravel Rouser was a first mountain bike race for many of us and, depending on which days you choose to participate in, is sure to rouse the tired legs after the winter slumber. This event is all about fun and camaraderie with the Athens cycling community; a highlight event for the year without a doubt! (It's organized by former Ohio Cycling members!)

Days 1, 2, and 3:
For those interested, we can meet as a group and ride to the event locations. The meeting place will be my house across the street from Miller's Chicken on West State St. Here are links to maps that show the routes we will take to get to these events:
Day 1: http://goo.gl/maps/gtI7O
Day 2: http://goo.gl/maps/wpYeo
Day 3: http://goo.gl/maps/hOI6s
Day 4: Meet at Athens Bicycle

Hope to see everyone there for at least one day! Don't let the weather hold you back as we'll be sure to take plenty of frothy beverages to warm you from the inside. After all, Sunday is St. Patrick's Day!

Cheers,
Ohio Cycling

P.S. We will resume our normal meeting time next week and begin our preparations for the mountain bike demo day!