[Ohio Cycling] Ohio Cycling News

Bartone, Stephen sb591908 at ohio.edu
Sun Feb 3 21:02:09 EST 2013

OU Cycling Club!

Hope y'all are staying warm and getting ready for warmer days (be wishful). We are going to be firing away with more regular weekly meetings as we approach spring break, with several events that we want to make you aware of.  We will meet in Morton Hall at 8:00pm this Tuesday to go over some important things pertaining to club apparel, races, rides, and more. Also the officers can explain any confusion about the status of the clubs' affiliation with club sports (which is better than ever!).  Some topics include gravel rouser info and discussion about our spring break trip to North Carolina (one month away!!!)

Come on out and enjoy some pre-meeting snacks and good conversation ; )

Ohio Cycling