[Ohio Cycling] Ohio Cycling Weekend Events

Bartone, Stephen sb591908 at ohio.edu
Thu Sep 6 15:27:07 EDT 2012

People who ride bikes,

We are now using Ohio Universities mailing list.  If you are new to the club and signed up at the involvement fair then you have been added. This is a cool feature that allows all members to send an email to the entire club if you want to let people know about a group ride or event going on.  All you have to do is send an email to biking-l at listserv.ohio.edu.

Ohio Cycling will be hosting TWO introductory rides this weekend!
This Sunday at 2:00 pm we have planned:

1.  A beginner mountain bike ride through Sells park.  It will be about a two mile ride to the trails where we will ride a few miles and then come back.

2.  A road ride around town. Either on local back roads or some parts of the bike path.  This will be short and at a relaxed pace.

Both rides will start at the Civil War monument on College Green (near where the involvement fair was held).

Both rides will likely be just over an hour long.  If you have a bottle cage, bring water. Bring your helmet (we have a few that can be loaned out, contact me at sb591908 at ohio.edu if you're interested).  After the rides the two groups are going to meet back up at the Ridges Gazebo (near the putt-putt course) for some post-ride chillin', frosty beverages and snacks.  Hope to see y'all out there.

Sincerely,

Your friends at Ohio Cycling