[Ohio Cycling] Ohio Cycling

Bartone, Stephen sb591908 at ohio.edu
Tue Nov 13 17:06:41 EST 2012

Hey guys. Late notice but our next gathering will be this weekend. That is, no meeting tonight. We'll plan a ride and acquire interest on going somewhere to ride over Thanksgiving break. This is likely going to be Saturday, early afternoon. I apologize for the late notice on this.  I could not prepare for the meeting tonight but I really would like to have one before everyone leaves for Thanksgiving break. Check the facebook page for upcoming details on this weekend. Thanks.

Ohio Cycling