[Ohio Cycling] Ohio Cycling - Meeting Recap

Bartone, Stephen sb591908 at ohio.edu
Wed Dec 5 12:44:20 EST 2012

Friends,

A few updates from our meeting last night.

- We established that Avalanche's San Andreas Fault Californian pizza has a whole head of garlic on EACH slice.

- Rays MTB Trip
  It is on!
  Check out the Ohio Cycling page on facebook for the trip event.

- We established that Derek likes garlic.

- The new logos were introduced. If you missed the meeting you will have to patiently wait. But we assure you they are going to be pretty rockin'.

Enjoy the rest of the semester.  Keep an eye on the facebook page for Rays trip updates.

Cheers,

Ohio Cycling