[OU MTB] Mountain Biking This Spring

Bartone, Stephen sb591908 at ohio.edu
Tue Mar 29 11:43:12 EDT 2011

    Welcome back to Athens!  I hope everyone had a great break and are ready for another awesome Spring quarter at OU!  Spring is always a very active quarter for us and this year is no exception.  If you are interested in riding and racing this quarter I encourage everyone to come to our first meeting since we have much to discuss.  We are having our first meeting next Tuesday, April 5th at 8:00pm in Morton 215 (possibly 217 if 215 is taken. just look for bikes). Hope to see you there!

Thanks,

Stephen M. Bartone
Ohio University
Mechanical Engineering undergrad.