[OU MTB] Indoor Trainer Ride sessions

Katsu Tanda kaptainkatsu at gmail.com
Mon Jan 3 16:26:12 EST 2011

Happy New Year everyone, I hope all of you have made it back to Athens ready
for another year.

I'm kindly reminding everyone of our weekly indoor trainer rides. These are
held Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 6:30 pm (arrive earlier to set up) at
the Market on State. We are located in the store front next to Kiser's BBQ.
We do have a neighbor using the front of the store, so please quietly walk
through his display and through the back curtains.

Please bring your own bike, trainer, towel, bottles. We do have onsite
bathrooms and changing rooms. We also provide a tv and training videos but
you are welcome to bring in your favorite DVD to share. You are welcome to
leave your bike and/or trainer at the facility but we assume no
responsibility for theft or damage (though we have had no incidents so far).

You can check out all the info here on the facebook event page.
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=171135276254550

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Katsu Tanda

KT Prototypes Ltd./Team Athens Cycling
4 Warwick Lane
Athens, OH 45701