[Biking-L] MOUNTAIN BIKE CLUB

Bartone, Stephen sb591908 at ohio.edu
Tue Sep 21 16:02:26 EDT 2010

Hey guys,

Once again, our meeting tonight is at 9:00pm in Morton 215 (or nearby. just look for bikes).  This will be the meeting time for the rest of the quarter.  We need to collect dues for those who have yet to pay.  Again, it is $20 for the entire year.  We will be taking sizes for our shirts, and possibly hoodies.  We will have a prototype design at the meeting for you to see and give you input on.  We will talk about the race this weekend and discuss a ride for those who will not be racing.  See you all there.

Cheers

Stephen M. Bartone
Ohio University
Mechanical Engineering undergrad.