[Biking-L] Cyclocross Practice Races Sat 25th

Katsu Tanda kaptainkatsu at gmail.com
Sat Sep 18 08:17:45 EDT 2010

Fellow MTB'ers,

I would like to introduce you all to the sport of Cyclocross. Cyclocross is
a fun fall/winter sport that combines many aspects of MTB and Road. Very
similar to Short Track XC.

Anyway, I will be hosting some practice races next Saturday the 25th at 10am
at Southside park. NOTE: Like a real race, we START at 10am. There will be a
second race at 11.

You don't need a CX bike, your MTB will be fine. In fact, many people start
out on MTB to give it a try instead of fully committing to getting another
bike (though a fine excuse to get a new bike)

More details here:
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=119224221466848

Cheers,
Katsu Tanda