[Biking-L] MOUNTAIN BIKE CLUB DINNER TONIGHT

Bartone, Stephen sb591908 at ohio.edu
Mon Sep 13 23:50:46 EDT 2010

  Hey guys and gals, we are having our next meeting this Tuesday.  It will be the same time/place, Morton room 215 at 9:00pm.  At this meeting we will set a date and time for a ride and/or cookout at Strouds this weekend so show up if you want a say in it.  Also we need to collect dues as soon as possible so try to remember to bring that with you.  This year it is $20 dollars for the ENTIRE YEAR.  Between paying for gas, socials, and food at the meetings (something new this year) you are getting a lot for 20 bucks.  Again, we will have pizza for everyone at the meeting!  See you there.

**I think some of you might be getting these emails twice.  We are currently trying to figure it out.**

Stephen M. Bartone
Ohio University
Mechanical Engineering undergrad.
cell: (740)-591-1066