[Biking-L] MOUNTAIN BIKE CLUB

Stephen Bartone sb591908 at ohio.edu
Sat Sep 11 11:31:01 EDT 2010

Hello again,

Hope everyone got to enjoy the beautiful weather we had this week.
We are having a dinner/cookout tonight at Dan Uptmors place up at the
Summit appartments around 6:00 or 7:00, everyone is welcome to come.
If you need directions, call or text me at 740-591-1066.  If anyone
wants to contact Dan, use email or facebook because he tragically
found out that his phone can't swim very good.  As for the race this
weekend, it looks like we are driving up tomorrow morning. We will
plan to meet up around 7:00 and leave Athens around 7:30.

!!!!!! Everyone that is racing this weekend please send me a text with
your name.  I need to know exactly how many people are going so we can
figure out the driving situation.

Thanks.