[Biking-L] MOUNTAIN BIKE CLUB

Dan Uptmor aviatorxc at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 7 11:43:49 EDT 2010

Hello everyone,

Welcome to OU, for those of you who are new this year.  Start having fun because
Athens is an awesome place, and has tons to offer.

The OU Mountain Bike Club will have its first meeting Thursday, 9 Spet. @ 9pm in
Morton 215.  We discus what the club is about and what we are planning for this
year.  The next meeting will be Tuesday 14 Sept., same time and place.

***For those of you interested***
There is a cross country mountain bike race this weekend on Sunday.  The race is
at Bob Evans farms about an hour south of here.  Entry fee also includes a free
meal at Bob Evans after and a t-shirt. For those interested we will have a short
meeting after the actual meeting to figure out rides and time we will be
leaving.

Look forward to seeing everyone Thursday,
Stephen Barton
Pres. OU MTB Club
Dan J. Uptmor
VP OU MTB Club