[OU MTB] Tonight: MTB club Meeting

Bartone, Stephen sb591908 at ohio.edu
Tue Nov 2 18:24:34 EDT 2010

 Hey everyone. We are having our usual meeting tonight at 9.

1) This weekend I want to make a trip somewhere to ride (maybe Alum Creek). Come with an idea if you will want to go and suggestions on where to go.

2) RAYS INDOOR!!!!!! We will have some dates to choose from so try know when you would be available.

3) We have some hoodie choices to make...

Hope to see everyone there. Like usual it will be in Morton 215 at 9:00.

I remember hearing some people say they have never actually seen a DH bike. I'll be riding mine to the meeting if you are at all curious.

Cheers,

Stephen M. Bartone
Ohio University
Mechanical Engineering undergrad.