[Biking-L] Meeting Tuesday

Dan Uptmor aviatorxc at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 31 15:08:07 EDT 2010

Hey yall,

Weekly meetings Tues. 9pm in Morton usually 215 or 219.

Last night we planned so weekly rides, meet at the monument on college green.
Mon.   4:15
Thurs. 6:15
Fri.      4:15

These will probably change a little, as only about half of you were there last night.

This weekend were meeting at 10am Morton parking lot to go ride Lake Hope, if you can drive and carry bikes bring your car if you can.  We will figure out who all needs to drive. IF YOUR GOING RESPOND TO THIS EMAIL SO WE GET AN IDEA OF WHO ALL IS GOING!!!

We talked about a couple races, April 18, May 2nd, and May 16 I believe were the dates.

Dirt Rag Fest is May 21-23 it about a 5 hour drive but sounds like a ton of fun.  If anyone is down for this we should probably start planning that trip.  I really want to go.

Dan Uptmor