[Biking-L] OU MTB Meeting Tonight @ 9:00pm!

Fahey, Patrick pf185005 at ohio.edu
Tue Sep 29 09:47:28 EDT 2009

OU MTB,

I wanted to remind everyone of the meeting we have tonight.  Again, we should be in Morton 215, but if that room is taken, we'll go to the next room down the hall.

Please bring your class schedule/calendar because we'll be picking some dates and details for the following things...

1.  Race:  Who would like to race at Mohican on Saturday, October 10?  We need to start getting an idea on who will go so we can plan on driving arrangements.  (I also need to get myself in shape fast.)

http://www.ombc.net/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=90&Itemid=117

2.  Weekend Ride:  What should we do this weekend?  We have Mountwood, Lake Hope, Alum Creek, AEP, Wayne National(?), ride the entire Stroud's/Sells Network?

3.  T-shirts:  If you would like to have some input on the next OU MTB shirt, the best way is to draw out your designs.  It isn't hard, so if you have an idea, draw it!  Jordan wants to get this going!

4.  Weekly Rides:  Are the rides still at good times for everyone?  We can always shift them or make more.

5.  Trail Work:  We should plan on some dates for trail work.  Right now we should consider whether we want to wait for cooler weather so we aren't taking away prime weekend riding time for work, or if the work should be done ASAP to make the rest of the riding season more enjoyable.

If anyone is interested in anything else, e-mail  me or bring it up at the meeting.

Thanks!
Pat