[Biking-L] FW: Lot Clearings --- September 19, 2009

Fahey, Patrick pf185005 at ohio.edu
Fri Sep 18 09:41:27 EDT 2009

OU MTB,

For those of you riding on Saturday, I want you to make sure the Morton parking lot will be available if you might leave a car there.  It seems like the Morton lot is NOT included on this list of cleared lots, but double check with Parking Services anyway.  The OU MTB Club will not be responsible if your car is cited and or towed.  It is very easy to make a phone call, and getting your car towed would really, really suck.

Parking Services:
740.593.1917

I also want to remind you that I cannot go.  Homework blows and unfortunately I have to meet some kids for a group project Saturday afternoon.  I'm hoping it will not last long and I'm going to try riding every trail in Sell's and Stroud's afterwords.

Aside from that, don't forget your helmet, water,  food, and your emergency card and assumption of risk if you do not already have those forms turned into the club.

Have a great ride!
Pat