[Biking-L] Weekend Rides!

Fahey, Patrick pf185005 at ohio.edu
Wed Sep 16 22:15:39 EDT 2009

 OU MTB,

I wanted to send out a reminder for the two rides we have scheduled for this weekend.

Saturday:  Lake Hope
We had 5 people interested in going and with those 5 we had adequate transportation.

Sunday:  TBD  (Stuck between Lake Hope and Mountwood)
We had 5 people interested in going and with those 5 we had adequate transportation.

If you are interested, especially if you are a driver, you need to send out an e-mail to the listserv to determine the following:

1.  Who is interested in going on which day.
2.  Who can drive.
3.  When you want to meet on the morning of your day.  (We usually meet in Morton Hall's parking lot.)

Don't hesitate to send an e-mail out on the listserv (biking-l at listserv.ohio.edu) to see who's interested.  It is not hard.

Thanks!
Pat