[Biking-L] Meeting Tonight

Fahey, Patrick pf185005 at ohio.edu
Tue Sep 15 09:32:05 EDT 2009

 OU MTB,

Just putting out a reminder that we have a regular meeting tonight at 9:00pm in Morton 215 - same time and place.  We'll try to figure out some more trips and races for this coming quarter.  Bring any ideas you have for rides or events.

Right now we've got the following places to ride on the radar...

Mohican - they have a race there in October so we may want to wait.
Lake Hope
Alum Creek
AEP
Dillon State Park
Mountwood (WV)

Please remember to bring your $15.00 for this quarter's club dues so we can start putting it towards more trips!

Thanks,
Pat