[Biking-L] Rays Trip

Dan Uptmor aviatorxc at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 30 15:23:32 EDT 2009

________________________________
Hey yall!

I'm trying to get a heads up on who all wants to go to Rays Indoor Mountain Biking, I would like to know if you want to go by Tues. meeting.  If you can't make it to the meeting give me a call and let me know if you want to go and what time your done with class on Friday.  The club will be paying for gas and half the entry fee to get in.  So it should end up being a pretty cheep trip.  Again we will be staying at my house which will also be free and food.  Rays is $20 a day and i believe you can buy a two day pass for something like $30.  Bike rental if you feel like you want to rent a jump bike is $10.  Please let me know if your going as soon as you can.  Any questions give me a call (440-240-3068) or email me back.

Dan