[Biking-L] (no subject)

Dan Uptmor aviatorxc at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 25 20:43:45 EDT 2009

Hey mountain bike club,

Were planning a trip to Rays Indoor Mountain Biking Park Nov. 6-8.  If you don't know what Rays MTB is check it out, go to raysmtb.com.  I live about 20mins form it so we will be staying at my place unless you live close and want to stay there.  Its about  a 4 hour drive to where I live.  I can drive 4 and take four bikes (counting me and my bike).  I know there are already more then that going.  So we will need drivers and bike racks.  We will be talking about it at the meeting on the 3rd.  Try and email me back sooner and let me know if your going and if you could possibly drive.  The only real cost of this trip I can see is paying to get into Rays which is $22 a day, you can get a weekend pass(dont know the price on that, Check the website), if the club wont pay for gas, and snacks or food if we eat out anywhere.  Let me know if you have any questions, email or phone (440-240-3068).

I wont be at Tuesdays meeting, going to a lead climb clinic at ping.

Happy Trails,
Dan Uptmor