[Biking-L] Yard Sale with Bike Stuff.

Mac Stricklen strickle at ohio.edu
Thu Oct 22 16:40:59 EDT 2009

On Saturday, at my place--226 West State Street (across from Miller's
Chicken) my wife and I will be having a yard sale.  Most of the stuff
there will be typical yard sale stuff, but I have lots and lots of bike
parts and gear that I'm sorting through to sell.  Some of it's nice
stuff, some of it's borderline scrap-pile, but I'll price it all
accordingly.  If you've been dreaming of some frankenbike to build up,
come by and check things out.  I may have just the part you're looking for!

-Mac

--
Mac Stricklen
Assistant Director, West Green

Department of Residential Housing
Ohio University
West Green Office
114 Boyd Hall
Athens, Ohio 45701

O: 740.597.5956
F: 740.597.5913

www.ohio.edu/reslife

The Division of Student Affairs
"Creating Community, Cultivating Leaders"