[Biking-L] Meeting Minutes

Fahey, Patrick pf185005 at ohio.edu
Tue Oct 13 22:04:43 EDT 2009

OU MBT,

During tonight's meeting we decided to have a ride this Sunday at 2:00pm.  The route is still subject to change, but it will likely be through Sell's Park out to Stroud's Run and back through Sell's Park.  We are meeting at the Civil War monument at 2:00pm.

Also, make sure to come to next week's meeting if you plan on racing at Mohican on October 25th.  We will be deciding on camping Saturday night or leaving early Sunday morning.  (It is possible we will split into groups for this issue: one group leaving Saturday and the other leaving Sunday morning.)

Thanks!
Pat