[Biking-L] Meeting Tonight! T-shirts.

Fahey, Patrick pf185005 at ohio.edu
Tue Nov 10 14:10:45 EST 2009

OU MTB,

I wanted to send out a reminder that we have a meeting tonight. At tonight's meeting we will be ordering the t-shirts, so if you plan on ordering one (which you will if you aren't lame) make sure you come with money.  The shirts cost $11.00 for short sleeve and $14.00 for long sleeve. Please bring exact change to make things easier for Mike.

Also, if anyone has any photos of any riding, would you mind bringing them in?  Club Sports is asking for photos from all the sports, and I'd like to send them some of us if possible.

Thanks!
Pat