[Biking-L] MTB SHIRTS: FINAL NOTICE!

Feig, Michael mf108808 at ohio.edu
Sun Nov 8 20:52:13 EST 2009

Here is the info update on the shirts:

The final designs and everything are set for the shirts.  They look very similar to the drawing I emailed out last week...(They look good i promise...or blame Jordan).

The cost is $11.00 for a short sleeve t-shirt and $14.00 for a long sleeve shirt.

Please bring your money to the meeting THIS TUESDAY (exact change would be great).  If you cannot make it to the meeting we will get the money some other time...

If you have emailed me or told me what you want, you're good...If you have not, email me your size and preference of short or long sleeve.

Thanks,
Michael
mf108808 at ohio.edu