[Biking-L] Regular OU MTB Meeting Tonight

Fahey, Patrick pf185005 at ohio.edu
Tue Nov 3 08:53:28 EST 2009

OU MTB,

There will be a regular club meeting tonight at 9:00pm in Morton 215, but unfortunately I cannot be there for this one. I really have to much going on in class this week to afford the time, and I think you guys will be find without me.

There are a few things to discuss tonight.

1. The trip to Ray's Indoor Park.
2. T-shirt orders.
3. Any dates for trail work (it's getting to be that time of year).

If anyone has any questions or needs anything, don't hesitate to call or e-mail.

Thanks,
Pat
pf185005 at ohio.edu
330.612.0644