[Biking-L] Important Meeting: Monday @ 7:00pm in Bentley 236!

Fahey, Patrick pf185005 at ohio.edu
Sun Nov 1 22:17:28 EST 2009

OU MTB,

I wanted to send a reminder out that we need as many people as possible to attend the Leadership Development Work Shop (LDWS) event tomorrow.  It will be held in Bentley Hall room 236 and will start at 7:00pm.  The topic of the event is self defense and campus safety.  If you cannot make the entire meeting, that's OK, just show up for as long as you can.

Remember all club sports are required to have a certain yearly attendance to these LDWS events.  Let's just get ours over with!

Thanks,
Pat