[Biking-L] Announcements

josh braman bkr258 at gmail.com
Wed May 6 21:47:57 EDT 2009

Attached are two documents.  One is from club sports and it highlights
important dates for club sports as well as the new tier classification
system.  Also you will find a document containing what we went over this
past Tuesday along with every ones contact information.  Next tuesday we
will begin coming up with a draft of our presentation to club sports so
please be sure to be there if you are a current or future officer.  Thanks.

-Josh