[Biking-L] Jerseys Update!!

sb144306 at ohio.edu sb144306 at ohio.edu
Wed Mar 4 14:38:48 EST 2009

Hey guys,

Here's the update with jerseys,

Derek has gone ahead and sent me a rendition of what the jerseys are going to
look like.  So far its looking pretty sweet.  However, recently I have gotten
several additional emails asking for jerseys.  After meeting with the fellow
officers, this is what we are going to do.  The Jerseys themselves cost around
$70 for one jersey.  Therefore, if the club were to pay for everyones jersey, we
would not have any money left for any trips of any kind spring quarter.
Therefore we are asking for everyone to pay $20 for their jersey.  On that note,
when I say I asking, I really mean I need 20 dollars or you will not be getting
a jersey.  Either way it is still a great deal for you guys so I would still
recommend getting one.

I am going to ask that everyone get me their 20 dollars by Friday.  I do realize
that this is late notice however we want to put an order in before spring break.
 We will be having a meeting in Morton hall to discuss the final design of the
Jerseys tomorrow night (Thursday) at 10 pm.  It will be brief and I can collect
your money their.  If would like to see the Jersey design before you give money,
this is the time to show up.  It will be in Morton hall room 215 at 10:00 pm.  I
will be available on Friday as well to meet up with any other individuals to
collect money.

If I have not received money by Friday at 7:00 p.m. I will assume that you no
longer want a jersey.

Thanks,

If you need to call me please do at 216-214-3689.

This is the best way to get a hold of me regarding this issue.

See you all tomorrow
-Josh Braman