[Biking-L] Southern X Jan 9th

Katsu Tanda kaptainkatsu at gmail.com
Sun Dec 27 10:56:49 EST 2009

Hey all,

I am seeing if anyone would like to go to Southern X (cross) on Jan
9th. It is in Dahlonoga, GA and run by a good friend of mine. It is
~50mile gravel road/cyclocross ride/race that truly deserved the title
"Epic" in last years edition.

I wanted to get this email out before school starts because the race
is the first weekend after school starts. It will be great to get out
of town and go ride some northern GA roads

This event is pre-registration only and ends Jan 5th.

http://www.55nine.com/southernx.html

Please don't hesitate to ask me questions,

Hope you are having a great break,
Katsu Tanda

Team Athens Cycling/KT Prototypes Ltd.
4 Warwick Lane