[Biking-L] Almost Fall, Involvement Fair

Pat pf185005 at ohio.edu
Sat Aug 22 17:32:47 EDT 2009

Mountain Biking Crew,

It's getting close to fall quarter, and I wanted to talk about the student
involvement fair on Monday, September 7.  (Classes start on September 8, by
the way.)  We're going to need some people to help corral the kids at our
table.  Officers, and anyone else, could you please tell me whether or not
you will be there?

My idea is to have our bikes by our table if possible.

We'll give handouts to people who are interested with info on where we meet
and ride, some future day/camping trips, Athens bike shops, etc.

We could pass out some candy, too.

We could wear our jerseys... but that make us seem a bit intense.

Any ideas or comments?

Please tell me whether or not you'll be there.

Thanks!
Pat