[Biking-L] Mountain Bike Meeting Tonight

sb144306 at ohio.edu sb144306 at ohio.edu
Tue Apr 28 17:49:11 EDT 2009

Hey Everyone,

Just a reminder we are having a meeting tonight.  It is important that every
shows up.  We will be finalizing which race we will be doing and going over some
other club sports matters that need to be addressed.  Again, the club is trying
to send some people to race this season and will probably cover entry fees.
Therefore, we NEED everyone who plans on getting some race experience to show up
IN PERSON so we can get a head count.  See you all tonight at 9 in Morton 215

-Josh