[Biking-L] NO MEETING TONIGHT

chevyman9706 at woh.rr.com chevyman9706 at woh.rr.com
Tue Apr 21 17:58:56 EDT 2009

We will NOT have a Mountain Bike Meeting tonight.  We will have one next
Tuesday.  If anyone wants to ride this weekend, send out an e-mail later
in the week.  Also, there is a race at Mountwood on Sunday, May 3rd at
12 noon.  This would be a good race for us to participate in since it is
only an hour away.  It is a WVMBA and OMBC points series race and the
club would probably cover most if not all of your entry fee.  Details
can be found here:
http://www.iplayoutside.com/Events/?eid=2009/05/11642.html

Remember, NO MEETING TONIGHT-see you all next Tuesday.

-Michael