[ASU] Mande Music

Howard, Steve howard at ohio.edu
Wed Sep 27 15:42:00 EDT 2017

Africa friends! On Sunday at Stuart's Opera House in Nelsonville we have a FREE CONCERT by Trio da Kali, a wonderful band from Mali. Take a friend and expose them to Mande music! I have had two toubab/wazungu/obroni stop me on campus today to ask me about it. So my message always is: if the ASU is not going to support activities in the African Arts, who do you think will???  Bose Maposa is organizing FREE TRANSPORT.  The concert is at 7 pm and did I mention it's FREEEEEE???

thanks,

Steve Howard,
Professor, School of Media Arts and Studies,
and African Studies