[ASU] Dr. Mills and Ebola Fund/Panel

African Student Union at OU asu.ohio at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 00:13:20 EDT 2014

Hello all,

I hope everyone is having a good week.

Four important things to note this week:

1.  Dr. Mills visit to Ohio University: The theme of his speech will be
"Liberalism and Racial Justice" and it will be taking place at the Athena
Cinema, Court street, 18th November @ 7pm.

2. ASU has decided to launch the Ebola Fund. This is a campus wide
fundraiser for Ebola and proceeds will be donated to Doctors Without
Borders. This fundraiser will be incorporated into all of our upcoming
events.

3. A discussion panel on Ebola will be held on 26th September, 4pm, Bentley
room 124. This event will shed light on the state of the epidemic in West
African countries.

4. Preparations for Cross Over (4th October, 2014) is underway and we hope
everyone will participate in this process one way or the other.

Have a great week.

Tolu. A.

--
African Student Union