[ASU] Dr. Mills and today's meeting

African Student Union at OU asu.ohio at gmail.com
Fri Sep 12 11:38:50 EDT 2014

Hello all,

Please do not forget the meeting today at 6pm, Alden Library, 3rd floor,
Friends of the Library.

In today's meeting, we will be extensively discussing our upcoming Cross
Over.

Attached is a flier of Dr. Mills visit. If you want a chance to meet with
him outside of his talk, let us know through email or a Facebook message.

We will be taking names at the meeting today so that we can make concrete
plans towards this.

I encourage everyone to take advantage of this opportunity to meet Dr.
Mills, as we are paying for his time and are privileged to have him here.

Kind Regards,

Tolu. A.

--
African Student Union